News and Updates
Theological and Ministerial Training
The Trinity Theological Seminary is the premier and leading ecumenical theological tertiary institution in Ghana and the West African sub-region. It is about eleven kilometres from the centre of Accra.
- The campus is an ideal and serene setting for study, meditation, personal spiritual growth and development.
- The seminary exists to offer Christian training, teaching, guidance, counselling, practical experience and an enabling environment to resource leaders for holistic ministry
The Seminary offers Christian theological education and training, teaching in biblical studies, mission and history, counselling, preaching and other practice-oriented ministry programmes in an enabling environment to resource pastors and Christian leaders for holistic ministry
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Ministry (Dmin)
- Master of Theology (MTh)
- Bachelor of Theology (BTh)
- Certificate in Ministry (CIM)
Master of Arts in Ministry (MAM)
Master of Divinity (MDiv)
Statement of Purpose
Very Rev Prof J. Kwabena Asamoah Gyadu
President of the Seminary
- To offer Christian training, teaching, and guidance to all manner of persons who believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour.
- To educate men and women for the ordained ministry.
- To train church workers for continuous personal and professional growth and development.
- To offer professional and academic/theological programmes to qualified candidates to enable them use their gifts extensively and intensively to serve the Lord and His people.
- To serve as a theological research centre especially for both Lay and Ordained persons.