This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Master of Arts in Ministry programme.
The available areas of study for the Master of Arts in Ministry programme are:
- Pastoral Care & Counselling
- Biblical Studies
- Missions & Evangelism
Duration of the programme: 12 months course work. (Project work is optional).
Time: 5:00 pm (Weekdays only, Evening-Non-Residential)
Semester starts: 25th April 2022
- A good first degree in any field of study from an accredited institution
- Commitment to and involvement in Christian Ministry
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Application forms may be obtained from the Admissions Office for a non–refundable fee of GHȻ 250.00
- Completed application forms must be submitted to the same office
- Candidates must submit together with their Application Forms relevant documents; certified copies of certificates, transcripts and 2 passport size photographs.
- Deadline for application submission: 25th March 2022.
- All enquiries may be directed to:
The Admissions Office on 0303974650