Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Master of Arts in Ministry programme.
The available areas of study for the Master of Arts in Ministry programme are:
- Pastoral Care & Counselling
- Biblical Studies
- Missions & Evangelism
Duration of the programme: 12 months course work. (Project work is optional).
Time: 5:00 pm (Weekdays only, Evening-Non-Residential)
The semester starts: 5th May 2023
- A good first degree in any field of study from an accredited institution
- Commitment to and involvement in Christian Ministry
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Application forms may be obtained from the Admissions Office for a non–refundable fee of GHȻ 300.00
- Completed application forms must be submitted to the same office
- Candidates must submit relevant documents with their Application Forms; certified copies of certificates, transcripts and 2 passport-size photographs.
- Deadline for application submission: 24th March 2023.
- All enquiries may be directed to:
The Admissions Office on 0303974650